To celebrate our new templates and supporting video system which will help thousands to upgrade their Xero invoicing systems by giving away
A FREE XERO TEMPLATE
Just simply click to enter our email stream for Xero Template and Branding updates, and we’ll send a link to this beautiful template for you to customize.
EACH template will cost $49. They’ll be skeleton’s of the final which will be completed by you. This will eliminate so so much hassle and back and forth emailing about the little things that customers want.
We plan to have about 40 template designs available for download with accompanying videos (from 21st May 2017). We’re testing it out initially, using Woocommerce. I hope you’ll bear with us during the next two weeks as we tweak our systems to get this up and running for all of our future valued customers. We welcome and encourage feedback from you, our Xero public on how we can help you further and what you need from us.
We are still here for our past valued customers to provide After Sales Service. And don’t forget, if you require a full set of templates AND the Dual Address system, head on over to TemplatesZero.
We love helping you design beautiful Xero templates
We love creating new templates and helping you to tweak them for your specific brand
Why choose us?
@ Xero Certified
@ We know our stuff
@ Our success rate in getting everything you need and want onto the Xero invoice is 90% – check out our Dual Address system!!
@ New – do it yourself branding and templating using our basic designs – with videos showing you how!!
@ We are recommended by Xero Managers
Contact me at [email protected] (D O C X Z E R O)
What Sam said…
“…Her service was immaculate, clear correspondence, always prompt to questions, and committed all the way; and what’s more her work is 100% guaranteed.
I enjoyed the challenge and the experience and I would recommend her services to anyone.
Sam Guagliardo, Affordable Bookkeeping Contractor, 2014
The Docx Xero Template Design Process:
- You make an inquiry; you send a document layout you like, including the handwritten changes you want showing us how you want it styled.
- A Design Brief is created and you are emailed a Quote.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, you are invoiced and pay upfront.
- We create your template according to the Brief.
- We test your template in Xero. And keep testing it until we get it right. This process may take many hours to complete
- Once we’re happy that the design you wanted, works, we’ll send a PDF copy of the template using real test data.
- You review the document and advise us of any changes or tweaks.
- If it’s part of the Brief, we go ahead with them, if its outside the Brief we’ll quote you on the cost of the changes. We go through the testing process again with changes to suit the original Brief, until it works in Xero.
- You are sent the final PDF and Word copy of the template using real test data for you to upload to Xero.
Assistance Uploading your Template:
We’ll do this for a small fee, just let us know.
A fee will be charged for any additional design or layout amendments.
Customized Xero Templates:
Choose your custom layout design using your corporate colors and styles
- Credit Notes
- Delivery Dockets
- Purchase Orders
- Work Orders
- Picking Slips
- Dual Address invoices
- Text and Table alignment
- Text colour
- Custom Headers and Footers
- ‘Payment Advice’ changes
- Term & Conditions
- Table colors, Line Heights, Font Sizes and Styles
- Static text
- Longer fields, wider columns in the Table
- Remove columns in the Table
- Rearrange columns in the Table
- Remove table summary
- Smaller margins, remove white space at the top of the page
- Terms and Conditions on the invoices, T and C’s on the second page
- Multiple Page Invoices
- Page numbers on invoice pages
- Floating Flooter
- Footer on 2nd page only
- Footer on all pages
- Border around page
Design a business workflow using your Xero invoice templates
We’ve worked for clients in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Burkina Faso, Vietnam and Singapore as well as Australia – Any Currency, any needs…
We can and will, still take on templating jobs for you but our pricing has finally had to rise to our normal rate of $275 per hour for customized designs.