We will repair free of charge, immediately upon notification, defects in the service supplied under the agreed terms. Our refunds and repair policy is firmly rooted in the policy formulated for Best Practice by the Australian Competition Consumer Commission.
What is a major problem?
A service has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- it creates an unsafe situation.
Replacements and refunds
You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major.
Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Refunds should be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
DocXzero may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors:
- type of product
- how a consumer is likely to use the product
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
Any changes in the Xero software are not the responsiblity of DocXzero and we are not responsible for changes needed to templates as a result of the Xero software changing.
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if the we offer you one, and we will.
The reasonable time clause – If the business fails to give you a free repair within a reasonable time or cannot fix your problem, you can:
- get it done elsewhere and pass on the costs to the business
- ask for a replacement
- ask for a refund
- recover compensation for the drop in value below the price paid.
This will not apply to docxzero as we offer immediate rectification (subject to differences in time zones).
(c) Docxzero 2014-2015 All rights Reserved.